Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Bike

Aaron was up in Spokane this Saturday and called me because he found a bike that I had to have. Aaron and his brothers, friends, wife and others are really into road bikes and I was his next victim. I had been riding my mountain bike for approx a week straight and enjoyed the exercise, but had to admit its a lot of work the move a 31 pound tank down the road at any kind of speed. Even the local dogs could keep up with me, thats why I pack pepper spray with me now. Anyways I did not want anything fancy so Aaron found me this bike, I think at Wal-Mart for $210.00. It looks like its more expensive that it really is. I have not rode it yet due to a "private" medical condition from the earlier weeks riding. Can't wait to try it out. Thanks Aaron.

1 comment:

Thompson Family said...

hope that private medical condition improves... I knew it was only a matter of time til they had ya :-) I still think you need to cruise on the whizzer.