Saturday, August 23, 2008

Anyone up for a 100 miler? Sure........

Arrived at Jarred's house at 6 am and took off shortly after. A little chilly in the am now days. Guess I need to buy some cold weather gear like everyone else had. It was a nice 37 mile ride around Prosser, then we took off and did the 72 mile ride like last week. I and I think everyone felt much better this weekend due to the temp being 10-20 degrees cooler. 100 miles is still a good jaunt but I felt pretty good. The last 12 miles we all kinda got split up, we had some breakaways and flat tires and me all alone climbing the Prosser hill into the wind all alone. I thought about getting off and throwing the bike down the canyon revean but decided to keep trucking along in 3rd gear. Who knows 200 miles in one day?????? Whatever...........

No comments: