Friday, December 12, 2008

Big screen

Went over to Scott and Kristins house to help Scott install his new projector. He and his dad had installed the 110" motorized screen. Scott had built a shelf for the projector to sit on as well as a shelf to hide the screen. They both turned out very nice. I just helped run the cables to the projector. I like the first picture that shows the TINY LITTLE flat panel TV in the corner. I dont know what size it is but looks tiny compared to the new HUGE screen.

Scott got the same projector as I have, its a Panasonic PT-AX200U. I really like mine because you can watch a movie or play PS3 games in a room that is lit. This projector has 2000 lumens so you can get a good picture even if the lights are on or light is coming in the windows. Some projectors have to have a dark room to get a decent picture.

No comments: