Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fresh Air Ride

Its nice to get back out on the road again. I had to try out the cold weather gear that M got me for my birthday (thanks A,M). When I left in the morning it was 36 degrees. I got about a mile down the road and turned around. I had to find a wind breaker because the wind would just cut right thru me.
Once I got the proper amount of clothing on, I was off to my favorite hill. Once at the base of the hill I couldn't remember why I liked it so much. I just wanted to take it easy up the hill since it was my first time out for the season. I got about 100 yards up the hill and I quickly realized that I had way to many clothes on. Oh well to late now. Long story short, made it to the top 1 minute faster than last year, not that I was even paying any attention to the time, but it was a good first ride.

1 comment:

Jared and Denelle Lind said...

Very impressive. No excuses, you're doing the Chelan ride with us. You'll probably show us all up.