Thursday, May 21, 2009

got 2 tri ?

Well I guess I'm going to Moses Lake on monday (Memorial Day) to try out my first triathlon. This is a sprint Tri, so the distances are shorter, so short that my daughter could probably do it. I figured I had to start somewhere. Oh by the way, not sure about the swimming part. I can't remember when the last time I swam more than the length of a pool. Oh yea, never. I'm planning on going out in the new boat on saturday so that will be a chance for me to see if I can actually swim and try out the new wetsuit. I told some of my bestest friends, the ones who got me started in this mess to come and have fun with me. Its been a few days since I've heard from them, weird.......

1 comment:

Jared and Denelle Lind said...

Wish we weren't going to be out of town. We'd like to be there to help save you from drowning. Good luck. You are braver than those friends of yours.