Monday, September 29, 2008

Sunday was Dad Day


Sunday I had told M that I would take the kids so she could do whatever she wanted to do. The kids and I left the house about 11 headed towards the tri-cities with no game plan, I was just going to wing this little adventure. I had planed on leaving earlier but Scott W and I stayed out playing cards till late the night before.

We ended up going to get dad a haircut (kids had a great time watching that, I'm sure). Then we went and watched "Wallee" movie, that was very good, then down to the river to throw rocks in the water. And as Kendall said "its kinda like exploring". Then hit the playground of dreams. The kids had fun playing with the little digging machine (pics). Kendall was explaining to Kole how to work the arms (even though he knew how to do it), she's a good teacher or boss.

What else, rode the train that goes thru the park. It cost 25 cents a head so I figured my kids are worth that, so we gave it a try. It was fun but Kendall started getting tired (pic), so we headed home after a nice healthy McDonalds dinner (to go along with the pop, popcorn, icee's, etc they had during the day). It ended up a nice day to hangout with the kids.

No comments: