Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Paterson Hill Three-peat

I have not been on the bike for a while so I was excited to ride up my favorite hill.

Below is the average speed, miles, and time it took to ride up to the top of the hill.

After the first time up I figured why not do it again. Below is the second time up.

Well after the 2nd time up the hill I decided why not a third. See below. I thought the 3rd was going to be a lot slower because by then I was a little tired.

No there won't be a fourth time.

I had to call M to bring all my soccer stuff, change of clothes and of course some "Recoverite" hammernutrition.com/za/HNT
because I had Kendall's soccer practice to go to and I was not going to make it home and back in time for that. Above is a picture I found of a nice little hill that alot of cyclist ride in Hawaii, its called KoleKole pass.

2 comments:

Thompson Family said...

I wish I had an ounce of your motivation... Maybe I'll join the softball team you and Scott are going to start :-)

TuHandy said...

"motivation" is a nice word, I would probably use something like "stupid" or "not to bright", but thank you. And yes I am still waiting for that softball team invite.....