Sunday, December 28, 2008

Where did the time go?

It seems like yesterday that we had a Prim Rib lunch at work before the holidays. I helped make 19 pounds of prime rib in these two rotisseries for 9 people. I have never cooked prime rib before, but these things were great, all you had to do is "set it and forget it". Lots of good food and desserts to start the holiday season.

I'm not a big prime rib guy, but did enjoy the Christmas dinner at our house. M (Michelle) cooked a couple turkeys, which turned out great once again.

Got my other race chair finished, and it had alot of seat time from friends and family that came over to the house. It was great to see Anders tear up the tracks. He actually beat his dad and myself on several occasions.

Just seems like yesterday that we set up our first fake tree. We have had a real tree for years and then we decided to go artificial this year. We like it, I will probably leave it up till June or July.

We had alot of Snow and cold temperatures, we definitely had a White Christmas. I cant believe I didnt take any pictures of all of it. Now I look out into the backyard and see nothing but green (and cows). It does feel great to be back in the 40's again. It actually feels comfortable going outside in a t-shirt.

We enjoyed being with family and friends this Christmas and I guess thats what happens, time just fly's by..................

No comments: