Saturday, January 3, 2009

iRacing.com

Found a great use for these stupid racing chairs I've built, its called iRacing.com. Rick and Scott have had theirs hooked up for a few weeks, and have been racing well. I have had some issues trying to get mine working. I had to take the desktop computer from the closet that was being used for something else and move it into the game room closer to the projector. Upgraded the video card and thanks to the 16 year old kid at Best Buy for the help. The game is definitely a blast to drive. You actually get a little nervous before and during the race. Its not like my PS3 games where you just drive around and ram into people. This one credits you on safe driving as well as finishing well in races. If you hit the walls slightly you will notice your cars handling go down the drain. You can even talk to others drivers, they usually are telling me to move out of their way, or calling me not very nice names.
So far I have just been trying to make laps and stay out of the way and finish the races to improve my rating.

1 comment:

Thompson Family said...

And another one bites the dust....Ohler is next :-)