Sunday, January 25, 2009

40th Surprise Party

Ok, lets just say Michelle got me this time. I asked M if we were doing anything on Friday, she said no everyone was busy so we were going to go out to dinner on Sunday for my 40th birthday. I thought that sucked, and was a little pissy. I couldn't (and didn't) believe M had not planed something, even just dinner for us two. As it turns out everyone was in it but me.

Rick had me down at the race shop for a couple hours. Then I went for a ride along with Brian, well actually Tony (i think). Brian was actually off duty but Karen and Rick had talked him into giving me a ride that night (all part of the plan).

This was our first victim. Speeding, 43 in a 35 zone. It was funny, the officer told me that he had asked the driver if he knew why he was pulled over?

The driver said, "Yes, because I wasn't wearing my seat belt."

The officer said, "Yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and you were speeding."

The officer ended up letting him go on a warning.

I then switched and rode with Brian. Right away the dispatcher called about a noise complaint. So Brian headed out of town at a high rate of speed. I was thinking this was going to be good. I said I hope its not my house, because we were headed down my street. Sure enough we past my house and the driveway was full of cars. I put two and two together. I told Brian we can come back, lets go to the call first. I guess that was made up as well.

Brain told me we could go out next Friday night, so I will take him up on that. So I will post that later.

lots of friends and family came over and had a good time eating, drinking and playing racing games up stairs. Here is the cake M had made. Coconut filling, SOOOOO good.

Thank you to everyone who lied and deseaved me.......

1 comment:

Cioara Andrei said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.