Sunday, January 25, 2009

Disturbed Concert

Devin gave me a ticket to the Disturbed concert for my birthday, so I met him and his friend Jesse before the concert. We had heard that if we wanted to be on the floor we had to get there early and get a special wristband that they were only giving out about 3000 of them. We ended up getting there about four hours early. We took turns waiting in line, then a couple of my friends showed up so they took turns as well. This is a picture early, later in the evening the line was huge. It wrapped all the way around the parking lot and beyond.

We ended up getting the special wrist bands and I made (pushed) my way to the front and center of the stage. I did not see anyone I knew for the rest of the time. I was at the rail for the entire 3 hours of the concert. I think I got elbowed and squished a few hundred times, but it was worth it.

David Draiman lead singer of Disturbed

Disturbed, "Inside The Fire" video

Disturbed drum solo video

1 comment:

Sara and Ethan said...

Kevin,

It was a sweet concert. I wish I was holding the Line with you up front, the best seats in the house as you can see the musicianship. Great show, and the way every 40 year old should spend their birthday.